Six Simple Steps for the Perfect Pool Party
Ready or not, summer season is finally in swing and it’s here to stay—at least for the next few weeks—so we might as well enjoy it! And what better way to do this than by throwing a killer pool party? Here are a few tips to get you on the right track towards some unforgettable fun in the sun:
- Get the invite right. Never underestimate the impact that an invitation can make! It’s the first thing your guests will see and you want to be able to entice them from the get-go. That said, use a beach ball to get the ball rolling on all the excitement that’s to be had!
- Serve the right snacks. In any party, menu selection is critical. You don’t want to serve anything too heavy since most of the time will be spent frolicking in the water. Finger foods such as cheese sticks, french fries, sliders, tacos, pretzel sticks would be an ideal choice.
- Get those sunblock and tanning essentials ready. Make the most of the glorious summer days, but be smart and stay protected while you’re at it. Load up on sunblock with the highest SPF that you can find to ensure you don’t burn and that you keep harmful UV rays at bay. If you enjoy tanning, be sure to purchase a credible brand that’ll keep your skin safe whilst helping you attain that sun-kissed glow.
- Recipe for Summer Drink
- Put fruit slices in first
2. Follow with a glass of 4 seasons fruit juice and one glass of mango fruit juice
- Add carbonated water or sprite lemon
- Add ice
- Adjust concentration with water to taste
6. Add mint, mix, and serve
- Start prepping the perfect playlist. It’s amazing how music works wonders in setting the tone and changing the atmosphere. One song can lift an entire room’s spirits immediately. With this in mind, make every effort to create a playlist with the catchiest vibes. There are plenty of great ones available on Spotify. We promise: your guests will be on their feet in no time!
- Have fun! Last but not least, eat, drink, and be merry!