Gift Registry Guide
CREATE A REGISTRY
- Click on Gift Registry on the menu bar and choose CREATE.
- Fill up Registry Form.
- A Customer Activation message will be sent to your email that you must confirm.
- Log on to your Gift Registry page using your newly created Username and Password.
- Download our Gift Registry checklist to guide you through the whole selection process.
- Start adding products by category (Storage, Bathroom, Dining & Gifts) with quantities to your Gift Registry.
- Share your registry to friends and family!
- For registering with Domesticity, you will enjoy a 10% discount on your next 6 online purchases. We will send your discount code through email after your event.
Why register at Domesticity?
- A portion of our proceeds go to the Gawad Kalinga San Agustin Legacy Village in San Carlos City, Negros Occidental Philippines. We continue to build houses, fund on-going values formation programs and employ GK beneficiaries. Why not receive gifts that serve a bigger purpose?
Is the Gift Registry available for celebrants outside the Philippines?
- Currently, our registry is only available for celebrants within the Philippines.
Will selected items be reserved for my gift registry?
- Items will be considered reserved only when your guests have purchased an item from your gift registry.
What if I register for items that are seasonal?
- We cannot guarantee how long an item will remain available for purchase. If you select seasonal items, we suggest to update your registry 6 weeks before the event to see what’s new.
How will my guests know about my registry?
-You can share your registry through social media and email by clicking on the ‘Share’ link/s on your registry page.
What if my delivery address changes?
-You can update shipping address anytime by clicking ‘Manage’ and updating your profile.
How will you know if anyone has purchased from your registry?
- It will reflect in your registry if someone has purchased from your list through the number of quantities left per item.
How long will Gift Registry be posted online?
-Your registry will be posted 2 months after the event has passed.
What if I received more pieces of an item than I requested for?
- We will allow returns and exchanges 60 days after your event has passed. Item must be in good condition. Celebrant will shoulder delivery charges.
What if I receive gifts damaged upon delivery?
-Send us an email through email@example.com so we can assess the damage.
Can we purchase items from a registry in Department Stores or Bazaars where Domesticity is a consignor / participant?
- Currently, our gift registry is only available online.
MANAGE A REGISTRY
- Go to Gift Registry menu and click on MANAGE.
- Log on to your account by filling up your username and password.
- Choose from any of the links (EDIT, SHARE, PROFILE) to make adjustments to your Gift Registry.
- Don’t forget to click on SAVE CHANGES to make sure adjustments have been saved.
FIND A REGISTRY
- Go to Gift Registry menu and click on FIND.
- Type the first name, last name, and password (if available) of celebrant/s.
- Choose items from gift registry and add to cart.
- If you have an existing account with Domesticity and have logged on, you will need to fill up shipping address of celebrant/s so we can ship your gift directly to them.
- After checkout, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have a personal message to be written on the gift card.
Can I purchase another gift not listed on their registry?
- You may choose any gift not listed on their registry. Upon checkout, please fill up celebrants shipping address and email us at email@example.com for your personal message to be written on card.
Can guests living outside the Philippines purchase from our Gift Registry?
- Yes, purchasing from our gift registry is available to anyone living outside the Philippines. If you have PayPal account not registered in the Philippines, we will need to send you a separate PayPal invoice to accept payment.